Today I wanted to show you guys a super easy and quick decor idea for fall. Can I just say it feels like it’s been a long time since my last diy post but anyways; my mom’s been looking for a nice centerpiece for our living room table, but she hasn’t been able to find one she likes for a good price. I figured since it was my day off, I could go to the dollar store and put something together; and if she didn’t like it, no big deal, the pieces could be used for something else and they were so inexpensive to start with.
You need :
1. A black tray. Or any colour you like. $3
2. A white flower jar $1.50
3. Fake flowers of any colour you’d like. Since I’m doing this for fall I picked red and orange flowers $3 ea
4. A small glass container $1.25
5. A selection of small and medium size pine cones, plastic pumpkins or other fruits, fake leaves $7
6. A dark coloured candle of any scent $3
Let’s put it together :
Putting this together took me like 5 minutes. And that was only because the plastic fruits, medium pinecones and leaves were all attached to a wreath, so I had to detach them. I also painted the flower jar as I could only find clear glass ones so I figured I’d just paint it white, easy. You literally just have to throw it all in the tray and arrange everything the way you like, that’s it.
I had fun walking around the store looking for the items, it was so inexpensive and my mom loved it. I’m so happy how it turned out, I just love how it looks on the table, it makes me feel so excited about fall!
What do you guys think? Thank you for reading! Don’t forget to follow me and have a lovely weekend!